Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Pimsleur Instant Conversation Arabic (Eastern)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pimsleur Instant Conversation Arabic (Eastern). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Pimsleur Instant Conversation Arabic (Eastern) ReviewIf you want to learn conversational Eastern Arabic, and are not bothered about learning how to both read and write, then this is perfect: I was amazed at the progress I made even after the first lesson, at the beginning of which I have to say I was quite daunted. I have done a couple of levels of Arabic in classes here, but even after the first two levels my conversation was far weaker than it was after using Pimsleur. In fact, I was so impressed that I bought the full comprehensive course, and that was when I discovered, much to my disappointment, that the few hundred dollars I had just spent was for a mere sixteen lessons, as the first sixteen lessons are exact reproductions to what you will find here. Finding that there was no obvious indication that the lessons here are reproduced in the Comprehensive Level 1, I wrote to Simon & Schuster but unfortunately received no response. All those outside of US and Canada ...beware unless you are prepared to pay hundreds of dollars for what is effectively just 16 more lessons.Pimsleur Instant Conversation Arabic (Eastern) Overview Speak Arabic Instantly! The Pimsleur® Method provides the most effective language -- learning program ever developed. More than one million people every year use it to gain real conversational skills in new languages quickly and easily -- without books, written exercises, or drills. Easy and Practical This package contains sixteen lessons that will get you started speaking today! Simply listen, follow the instructions, and then respond out loud, just as you would in an actual conversation. Complete one lesson each day, in consecutive order. When you've finished this program, you'll be thrilled to realize you can hold a real conversation in Arabic! Go beyond the 8-lesson Quick & Simple -- and double your language skills Simple, step-by-step instruction No classes to attend -- learn at your own convenience and pace No books, written exercises, or memory drills Listen-and-respond method lets you self-test your mastery Increase Your Language Skills Learning a new language is a tremendously rewarding achievement. Once you see how much you've learned in these sixteen lessons, we think you'll want to continue with the complete 30-lesson Pimsleur® Program. To help you, we'll give you a rebate of $150.00 when you purchase the Level I Arabic Comprehensive Program. Please see bottom of package for details.Want to learn more information about Pimsleur Instant Conversation Arabic (Eastern)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment