The Holy Bible, Sharif Translation (Arabic) (Arabic Edition) Review

The Holy Bible, Sharif Translation (Arabic) (Arabic Edition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Holy Bible, Sharif Translation (Arabic) (Arabic Edition)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Holy Bible, Sharif Translation (Arabic) (Arabic Edition). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Holy Bible, Sharif Translation (Arabic) (Arabic Edition) ReviewWhile I cannot yet read Arabic fluently, this Arabic translation of the Holy Bible looks beautiful. I hope I might sometime soon be able to read this book, and I hope and trust that the translation is just as beautiful as the book's appearance and layout.
Each page of the Sharif Translation has a simple yet ornate border, the text includes the "short vowel" symbols, and headings and cross-references are placed outside of the border that surrounds the Holy Scriptures---all of these elements are reminiscent of the traditional format of the Arabic Qur'an. Somewhat surprisingly, the Western/English version of the Arabic numeral system is used for much of the numbering system in this version(chapters and verses;1,2,3...).The Holy Bible, Sharif Translation (Arabic) (Arabic Edition) Overview

Want to learn more information about The Holy Bible, Sharif Translation (Arabic) (Arabic Edition)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment