Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Volume 1 Review

Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Volume 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Volume 1? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Volume 1. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Volume 1 ReviewI bought this book after taking a year and a half of Arabic in a very haphazard program. It solidified everything that I had learned and taught me new concepts easily and painlessly. The method is based on rote memorization, but the chanting of the verb forms was much easier to internalize than the gradual and stilted introduction of the forms through the texts we used in Arabic class. I wish I would have had it from the start. I felt like my Arabic verb skils tripled in just a week. I look forward to more books in this series.Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Volume 1 OverviewFundamentals of Classical Arabic is a series of practical, easy-to-read books that help students learn the difficult subjects of Arabic verb conjugation and grammar. Based on methodologies used by Islamic scholars for centuries, this series focuses on grasping short, understandable principles to steadily build a comprehension of the language. This first volume provides a framework for studying the Arabic language, introduces Arabic word patterns, and covers the essentials of conjugating common verb and noun forms. Throughout the book, important concepts are explained in a lucid and concise manner. Tables provide a review of the concepts covered in each lesson, and the accompanying Audio CD helps students memorize conjugations of common verb and noun patterns.

Want to learn more information about Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Volume 1?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment