Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Kalaam Gamiil: An Intensive Course in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic: Volume 1? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Kalaam Gamiil: An Intensive Course in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic: Volume 1. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Kalaam Gamiil: An Intensive Course in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic: Volume 1 ReviewBecause there are no personal reviews, no sample pages, and no audio clips on the internet. I have hesitated to buy this course. Owning most Fgyptian Arabic courses available, many MSA courses, also a few Gulf and Levantine courses, I've studied two years independently. One of my children is minoring in university Arabic, vists the Middle East often.With that background to my opinion: I've made a thorough overview of this book's method and contents, and I've begun the lessons. I feel this "Intensive Course" will keep me *speaking* Arabic along with giving me the grammar knowledge to *construct my own* speech using the vast practical vocabulary it provides. I'm confident that the usual extreme effort it takes to progress in learning Arabic will be rewarded with this method and course!
As written on the back cover: "It is designed for students who have reached the lower intermediate level of Modern Standard Arabic and are now ready to branch out into their first experience of a major spoken dialect." You must have that foundation to use this book. (Comfortable with Arabic script, general Arabic grammar and basic MSA vocabulary.)
(I plan to update this review as I progress through the book.) I regret I did not buy it a year ago.
Best wishes to each reader.
Kalaam Gamiil: An Intensive Course in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic: Volume 1 OverviewBased on the cumulative experience of three leading teachers of Arabic as a foreign language, Kalaam Gamiil builds and develops communicative skills in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, along parallel tracks of vocabulary and grammar. It is designed for students who have reached the lower intermediate level of Modern Standard Arabic and are now ready to branch out into their first experience of a major spoken dialect. Structured around basic topics that crop up in daily conversations, lessons each include a situation, a vocabulary list, preparatory sentences using the new vocabulary items, explanations of grammar in English, cultural information, and a variety of mechanical drills and communicative exercises. The book, volume one of a two-part series, focuses on the speaking and listening skills that will enable intermediate students to handle a variety of uncomplicated communicative tasks with native speakers of Egyptian Arabic successfully. Volume two is scheduled to be published in 2010.
Want to learn more information about Kalaam Gamiil: An Intensive Course in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic: Volume 1?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment