Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Guess How Much I Love You (Arabic/English)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Guess How Much I Love You (Arabic/English). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Guess How Much I Love You (Arabic/English) ReviewThis book is good,but just cause I am so desperate for good Arabic books to read to my daughter. I thought that the story was cute, but not too much. I didn't like the idea that the Arabic part of the story seems to be secondary since the book starts from left to right (wouldn't want to teach my kid that it's ok to read Arabic the wrong way). The Arabic is classical Arabic, so one can't really go wrong there (but my 2 year old daughter lost interest quickly since she found the Clasical tone odd). She loved the rabbit though and kept telling me about them.So it is a good book considering the availability of simple books in Arabic for young children.Guess How Much I Love You (Arabic/English) OverviewThe much-loved classic for all ages available in bilingual format. English with Arabic, Chinese, Korean or Vietnamese. "Guess how much I love you," says Little Nutbrown Hare. Little Nutbrown Hare shows his daddyhow much he loves him: as wide as he can reach and as far as he can hop. A heartwarming story which reassures children of their parents boudless love for them. Guaranteed to be one of the favorite bed time story forchildren and parents. Awards - Parenting Magazine Reading Magic Awards - American Booksellers Book of the Year Award, winner - Booklist Editors' Choice - FamilyFun, Best Book of the Year, Honorable Mention - Publishers Weekly Best Books of the Year - ALA (American Library Association) Notable Children's Books - Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winner - Child's Best of the Year
Want to learn more information about Guess How Much I Love You (Arabic/English)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment