Access 2000 Programming Blue Book (Arabic Edition) Review

Access 2000 Programming Blue Book (Arabic Edition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Access 2000 Programming Blue Book (Arabic Edition)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Access 2000 Programming Blue Book (Arabic Edition). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Access 2000 Programming Blue Book (Arabic Edition) ReviewAfter completing the first 4 chapters, I found numerous errors in the code. Then I made the mistake of opening the CD at the back of the book. Well interestingly enough the code on the disk is correct sometimes. However, I did not make this purchase so that I could learn by de-bugging their errors. So I attempted to return this book and since the software has been opened I can not take it back. So I contacted the publisher, they said they would send me a refund, 6 weeks later I contacted them again, they said it must have got lost in the mail. It has been another month to the day and still no refund. Save your money...Access 2000 Programming Blue Book (Arabic Edition) OverviewCovers all major facets of database development, including desktop, client/server, and Web. Emphasizes the RAD (Rapid Application Development) features of Access 2000 for highest developer productivity. Includes treatment of industry-standard SQL as used in Access 2000 queries.

Want to learn more information about Access 2000 Programming Blue Book (Arabic Edition)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment