Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Your First 100 Words in Arabic : Beginner's Quick & Easy Guide to Demystifying Non-Roman Scripts? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Your First 100 Words in Arabic : Beginner's Quick & Easy Guide to Demystifying Non-Roman Scripts. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Your First 100 Words in Arabic : Beginner's Quick & Easy Guide to Demystifying Non-Roman Scripts Review"Read and Speak Arabic for Beginners" for the maximum benefit. I've been teaching myself Arabic off and on since I lived in Egypt in 1994, and these two are the best books for basic learning that I've found. Good basis on the fundamentals of the written language, as well as basic conversational skills. Repetition, the key to learning anything new, is the primary means in these books. However, as you progress, they reinforce the words and language skills learned earlier by forcing you to incorporate them as you get farther along.I've also found that the Hippocrene series has several excellent Arabic resources too. "Mastering Arabic" by Wightwick and Gaafar, and the companion Arabic-English dictionary and phrasebook are particularly good.
I've yet to find the "perfect" book that combines reading/writing, vocabulary, and grammar all in one useful setting, and Amazon should know...I've bought at least a dozen different books from them in my quest...These 2 give a pretty darn good effort though.Your First 100 Words in Arabic : Beginner's Quick & Easy Guide to Demystifying Non-Roman Scripts OverviewThis book is designed to teach the beginner a basic vocabulary of 100 Arabic words—covering 8 everyday topics: around the home/ clothes/ around town (including transportation)/ countryside/ essentials/ opposities/ animals/ parts of the body.
Want to learn more information about Your First 100 Words in Arabic : Beginner's Quick & Easy Guide to Demystifying Non-Roman Scripts?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment