Teach Yourself Arabic Complete Course Package (Book + 2 CDs) (TY: Complete Courses) Review

Teach Yourself Arabic Complete Course Package (Book + 2 CDs) (TY: Complete Courses)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Teach Yourself Arabic Complete Course Package (Book + 2 CDs) (TY: Complete Courses)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Teach Yourself Arabic Complete Course Package (Book + 2 CDs) (TY: Complete Courses). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Teach Yourself Arabic Complete Course Package (Book + 2 CDs) (TY: Complete Courses) ReviewThere are several negative reviews of this book which refer to an earlier edition. The 2003 edition is excellent. It does have English Transliteration to aid with pronunciation but tries to wean you from it quickly by giving you small sections of Arabic text without transliteration. These are great for learning to read and often they are also dialogues covered on the CD's. The book doesn't stop with learning to read signs and newspapers but is a full-fledged primary reader with excerpts from literature.
Make sure you get the CD set with the book. I had to return my first copy (actually fortunate, since that was the earlier edition) when I found the references to a CD that I did not have. There are many exercises which are intended for use with the CD's. There is a key to the exercises in the back.
I don't know how this book would be for a self-study if I didn't have cause to use the language daily. But, I find the conversational phrases are realistic and useful in my regular interaction with native Arabic speakers. Of course, it is a big advantage being partially immersed, but my progress was nonetheless slow and haphazard until I got this book. I had made no serious prior attempts to learn the script, I'm now reading excerpts from the Qur'an, after less than one month of work. I have used a number of learning resources and this is by far the best I have found for all-around knowledge of Arabic. I recommend a dictionary, however, as the glossary is tiny.Teach Yourself Arabic Complete Course Package (Book + 2 CDs) (TY: Complete Courses) Overview
Talk like an Egyptian. Teach yourself Arabic!

With Teach Yourself it's possible for virtually anyone to learn and experience the languages of the world, from Afrikaans to Zulu; Ancient Greek to Modern Persian; Beginner's Latin to Biblical Hebrew.Follow Teach Yourself Arabic at your own pace or use it as a supplement to formal courses. This complete course is professionally designed for self-guided study, making it one of the most enjoyable and easy to use language courses you can find. Teach Yourself Arabic includes an instructional paperback book and two companion 60-minute audio CDs.

Prepared by experts in Arabic, the course begins with the basics and gradually promotes you to a level of smooth and confident communication, including:

Step-by-step guide to pronunciation and grammar
Regular and irregular verb tables
Plenty of practice exercises and answers
Practical vocabulary and a bilingual glossary
Clear, uncluttered, and user-friendly layout
An exploration of the culture
And much more


Want to learn more information about Teach Yourself Arabic Complete Course Package (Book + 2 CDs) (TY: Complete Courses)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment