Harlequin comics: Keeping Luke's Secret (Arabic) Review

Harlequin comics: Keeping Luke's Secret (Arabic)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Harlequin comics: Keeping Luke's Secret (Arabic)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Harlequin comics: Keeping Luke's Secret (Arabic). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Harlequin comics: Keeping Luke's Secret (Arabic) ReviewI studied MSA Arabic for awhile (native English speaker here), and I'm trying to keep up my language skills. Alas, it's really hard finding interesting reading material. I can only digest so much Al-Jazeera! Unfortunately, while I'm way past Arabic children's books (which aren't at all interesting anyway), my reading level isn't to the point where I can enjoy the Harry Potter or Danielle Steel translations. And no, I'm certainly not going to dive into true Arabic lit at this point -- all the novels I've seen are far too deep for something I'm already struggling to understand. This fills a nice gap somewhere between a picture book and novel, and is very instructive of "conversational" MSA (hah!).
Plotwise, it's very typical Harlequin romance stuff in manga form, whether or not that's what you like. It's also very cheesy at times, and again, that might be a good thing or a bad thing (the heroine already starts to become attracted to the hero after their second meeting, in which the hero pins the heroine to the wall and threatens her). Despite the cover art featuring a large/broken-necked hero and a heroine with unfortunate arm proportions, the artwork in the book is consistently good.
It's been useful, worth the four bucks, is a one of a kind book, and I'd like to see more of these manga/comic Arabic translations for the Kindle -- and with all that in mind, I'm rating this a five.
Harlequin comics: Keeping Luke's Secret (Arabic) OverviewThis comic is in Arabic only,there are no English translation. Out of the blue, Leonie is asked by Rachel, a renowned actress, to write her biography. Although she has published a biography once before, she has no idea why Rachel chose her as the author. Her doubts about the job deepen with Rachel's son, Luke, who for some reason relentlessly intimidates her. As Rachel was unmarried when giving birth to Luke, it was one of the biggest scandals at the time. While being aware of his hostile attitude, Leonie is drawn to his cold green eyes, and she decides to accept the job...

Want to learn more information about Harlequin comics: Keeping Luke's Secret (Arabic)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment