Easy Arabic Grammar Review

Easy Arabic Grammar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Easy Arabic Grammar? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Easy Arabic Grammar. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Easy Arabic Grammar ReviewPersonally, I learn a new language better if I have a good overall view of the framework of its grammar and syntax. Wightwick and Gaafar have written a quick and dirty primer for those who already have more indepth grammatic references, but need to know how it all fits together without getting buried in 450+ pages over a period of 6 to 12 months.
You'll need to know your alphabet ( I suggest Awde & Samano's 'The Arabic Alphabet'), and serious students cannot rely on this book for their main course of study; however, this book has done more for my progession than any other single book or system. Since I've made it through 'Easy Arabic Grammar' (which took me all of about 3 weeks, others could probably blow through it in much less time), most of my subsequent studies have consisted of following up on subjects I've already been introduced to, instead of learning entirely new concepts.
Good stuff.Easy Arabic Grammar Overview
An exceptionally clear and accessible reference and workbook for anyone who wants to learn Arabic

Easy Arabic Grammar is both a handy grammar reference and a primer/workbook for beginning to intermediate-level students of Arabic. Clear structural explanations and practice activities make it a perfect companion for formal language classes as well as any self-teaching course.


Want to learn more information about Easy Arabic Grammar?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment